Friday, June 05, 2009

Six flags

Jack and I were lucky enough to tag along with some friends on a trip to Six Flags yesterday. I haven't been there in years, and it was Jack's first trip.
I am pretty sure he thought he'd died and gone to heaven. He rode every single thing he could get someone to take him on (even things I thought I would be WAY too scary).

And of course there was junk food galore.
As for me? Worn out! 6 hours, 5 kids under the age of six and plenty of sunshine. I passed out by 8:30 pm. LOL

I did notice one ride had awesome vintage bamboo chandeliers that would be right at home in my house though. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like loads of fun. Only YOU could find a lovely chandelier at Six Flags...hee hee. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Louis? I can still have fun there with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Jack's so cute -- and he's really getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny with that chandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like fun and exhaustion mixed into one. i heart summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, We are in Saratoga Springs for the weekend and the DH is at a dinner and I am at the hotel eating pate and drinking wine while the babies sleep so...whew...I finally have time to write...I have been thinking about you a lot. I am so very sorry for your loss. As you know, I have had 3 of my own so I know. Share your grief with other women who understand and know that while you will always have a pang when you think of what might have been, time will make it much less painful. I will be thinking about you as you gather your courage for another try...or not, whatever your heart can take. Jack is so lucky to have such a wonderful mama...as I am sure he knows. Hugs from me(((())))))

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?