Sunday, July 05, 2009

Makin' me laugh

Awhile back (6+ months ago) Jack was into "toot kisses." Raspberries, zerberts, whatever you call them, they involve spitting on me, LOL.

Twice today he has given me a "toot kiss".

The conversation goes like this:

"Jack, give your mother a nice kiss." (Dave)
"Nope, the toot kisses are back!"

or "Jack, you better give your mother a nice kiss." (Dave)
"Nope, I am done with kisses then."

or "Jack, give mommy a sweet kiss."
"Toot kisses are coming to town!"

This totally cracks me up.

I am knee deep in the world's longest project otherwise. See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter, who is now almost 17, went through a stage where she wanted to lick me - on the face, on the arm, wherever. It was so gross, because spit STINKS! The other day, I was sitting out in the porch and the cat jumped up and started licking my arm. I had to go and wash my arm because it was so STINKY! Ewwww...

    I can't wait to see your BIG project!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?