Saturday, October 24, 2009

On the fifth day of Halloween

On the fifth day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:
One small personal crisis which I seem to be dealing with rather calmly (that kept me away from here yesterday);
One broken camera;
Which has been replaced with one new camera (better hope I can get past my technology resistance);
Three new windows in the new house (I had to delete the photos because of the broken camera.);
One passed building inspection at the new house (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO) which means we can start putting the house back together and be moving in thirty !!! days;
Several yard sales, which still have yielded no ornaments, lol;
And one trip to the pumpkin patch (FINALLY!).
Whew. Are we tired yet?

And no, I still haven't made the costume.

6 days and counting...

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the move-in date - and good luck! (It's been a so-so ornament year here - have I said that already?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, that's a big day! You better rest up or you won't make it to the end. Congrats on the passed building inspection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passing inspection is a big deal! Yahooo! I hope the 30 days fly by, so you can get in there and start your new life. Jack sure looks like one happy little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's in that sandbox? Also, I'm seriously coveting your plastic blowmold thingies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that one building passed inspection. I'm having problems with my email today, but wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?