Thursday, October 22, 2009

On the third day of Halloween

On the third day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:

Some fun new reproduction Halloween things -
An awesome wall hanging, originally from Home Goods, bought at the thrift (hard to tell here but it's glittery);
A creepy wooden skeleton statue thing;
two buckets from that evil Pottery Barn (where I am never shopping again, ahem);
and a cute sign from Dollar Tree.

Plus one kid who cracks me up. We got a haircut yesterday and on the way home he says, "Mom, why did that lady make my hair feel like a cow?" "What Jack?!?" "That lady, she put some stuff in my hair and now it feels like a cow. I don't like it." LOLOLOL

9 days to Halloween and I have not even bought the fabric for his costume. Oy!

5 comments:

  1. Um, I bought mine two weeks ago and it’s still in the bag. . . . . things always work at best when you wait until the last minute right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot of laughter in your posts these days and it's catching! I have a huge smile on my face about the cow hair. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all your Halloween decorations. I know you'll pull together Jack's costume. You are the Queen of all things crafty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished getting costumes! We ended up with Dorothy, a mafia-style gangster & a pink bunny. It wsa so hard to decide on Morgies costume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just catching up on your bloggie!
    1.Wow, that HG wall hanging looks vintage.
    2.I always knew you were the Quilt Queen. Glad you're finally embracing it!
    3.Hapde Late Burfday Jack!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?