Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho

It's off to IKEA we go!

I have been in LOVE with this pink kitchen at IKEA for years now.

Tomorrow we are setting off to collect our very own version.
Woooooooooooohooooooo.
And then we will proceed to spend the entire holiday weekend in either IKEA assembly heaven or hell. I guess only time will tell.
The new windows are in.

The hardwood floors start going in tomorrow.

The plumbing for my main floor laundry starts tomorrow.

Next week will be December already. We are really barreling down the tunnel now.

And I am actually REALLY looking forward to spending 12 hours in a moving van with only my husband on the way to Chicago.

Much needed time to regroup...

Since I will not see any of you until it has come and gone, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

5 comments:

  1. Have a splendid time at Ikea. Hopefully, the assembly won't be too painful. It's a beautiful pink kitchen. I can't wait to see your own pink kitchen.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:56 AM

    Going more smoothly. Hoping for more smoothness for you .
    Happy Turkey Day. Are you eating out ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing cooler than an IKEA road trip...be safe and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you live to tell the tale?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have those same cabinets in our house :) I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?