Right about now
Right about now, I am:
* Very, very thankful for all of your kindnesses. It doesn't often seem like it out here in "cyberspace," but your comments do leave little fingerprints on my spirit. Whenever I find myself thinking this is all too damn hard right now I remind myself of one your emails which said, "It's worth having hope." Thank you for that. For all of it. Really.
*Busy loading things into the pod. I have a goal of 4 boxes per day, in the hopes of lessening the stress of moving. BUT, having the pod arrive was pretty emotional for all of us, neighbors included. It's real now. We are going.
* The freecycling madness has begun. I have some decent things to freecycle too (china, bedspreads, vintage crap, lol). If you are local I will put a note on facebook before I give it away to strangers. (If you are local and we aren't facebook friends email firstname.lastname@example.org BUT that is not my facebook email, so don't try and find me with that email there.)
* Totally digging my new french doors. They are awesome, right?
* Totally NOT digging the fencing estimates. $11,000?!?!??! Holy Hell I would have to sell Jack to pay for that.
* Listening to this song over and over and over again.
* Still feeling pretty emotional about everything. I am pretty sure this is all the hormonal rollercoaster, but holy moses if ONE MORE PERSON ASKS IF MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE IS FOR SALE I am going to lose my mind. Yes, I know it's huge and the lot is huge and the neighborhood is quiet! That's why we are moving in! :-) (I swear every.single.person.passing by on the street asks me this. Even contractors coming to bid ask me this.)
* Missing my grandparents quite a bit. See above emotional wreck bit. LOL
So, that's my story this week.