Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo

At last we are all moved in. Well, everything we own is on the property anyway. (The POD is still full, but we are still finishing construction.)

The new house? It totally rocks.

I was so scared about moving here, about leaving our "home", about the not so great memories I have of this house, etc.

But really? It's awesome. It's huge! It's beautiful! It's so quiet! (Aside from the saws and hammers and steady flow of rebuilding work). It's so fun putting it together! (Even if I am exhausted.)

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in for a minute. I need to get to bed so tomorrow I can do something about getting a Christmas tree in here for the Jack attack.

I think by the weekend I should be back with photos, thanks for all the good wishes!

14 comments:

  1. Whew! And now the fun can begin. Merry Christmas Jack Attack - and Mama too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! COngrats! Congrats! I was driving home from work today and you popped to mind. I was wondering how the move was going. So glad you are in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear from you. I've been thinking about you and your move and hoping everything has been going well. Congratulations and enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see pics. I'm glad you are happy with your move. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo exciting! So glad you got moved in before Christmas. Can't wait to see pics of the completed new digs. Merry Christmas and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat early Christmas gift... a house! So glad you are finally there... now the fun stuff starts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh- I'm so happy for you! I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures when you have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1) You are awesome.
    2) So glad it's feeling right now that you're in it.
    3) You are awesome.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great! That's got to feel so good. I can't wait to see pictures. Merry Christmas!

    ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Glad it all went smoothly and that you are in for Christmas. Can't wait for more stories and pictures as you set up your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?