Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Heart to heart 2010

I am starting to feel a little better. I actually did something today (laundry, toilet cleaning, vacuuming, but still, I did something. However, I have the self clean cycle running on the oven and I am pretty sure it is about to gas me out of the house. Holy hell that stinks.)

So let's start the parade of Valentines from the 2010 Heart to heart swap shall we?I am in LOVE with these sweet chalkboard hearts from Jane . She outdoes herself every year! If you pop on over to her blog she will show how she made them.
I had to laugh when I saw these cuties given that I did a bee mine theme too. Great minds think alike? These lovelies are from my local partner in crime, Gail . She makes seriously gorgeous stuff but you need to go visit her blog and put pressure on her to ACTUALLY BLOG. Ahem. LOL
I actually jumped up and down squealing when I saw these from Shara . I mean come on! The awesomeness is almost too much.
D sent these super cute cookie coasters and I had one heck of a hard time choosing one! Way too cute to put dirty old food on though, I am going to hang mine on the Valentine tree.

Hopefully the rest of those packages are going to arrive today ladies!

I will be back tomorrow with more of the valentines and I have a little giveaway when we are all done. :-)

8 comments:

  1. I need to do a Valentine swap next year..everybody did such fun stuff! Glad you are feeling a little better...day by day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are better too. My box arrived today and it is absolutely delicious! I looked at everything quickly, but tonight I will sit down and look at every.single.thing. TWICE! Awesome box of goodness!

    *I said it last year and didn't follow through, but I think I wll do an Easter Swap of the same sort but with a twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my box today too!
    Thank you so much for putting all this together for us when you were going thru so much. I know it took more out of you, then you probably had to give.
    I looked thru my box & ohh'd & ahhh'd over everything. Then I felt sooo UN-crafty in my little heart coaster :(
    You ladies are AMAZING!
    Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, looks like you've had a wonderful swap! That little valentine girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been in my thoughts and my heart. Warm hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my package today!! Thank you so much. I'm glad it came late, Valentine's Day felt like a mad rush of kids parties and candy and pressure. It was lovely getting a beautiful package today just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I should have joined!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am always sorry I miss this swap! As always, GORGEOUS. And how lucky am I? Shara made me a sweet little Christmas lady similar to her Valentines! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?