Friday, February 19, 2010

Heart to Heart 2010

For at least two years now Shara and I have been talking easter egg swaps. And look! Finally there is going to be one. Wouldn't you like to join in on the Eggstra Fun Swap? I am already tossing around ideas after the Olympics are over every night. :-)

Another batch of Valentines:
Courtney made us these awesome little jellybean packets. You know my jellybeans are already in Jack's belly, right? LOL
And Tiff made these sweet cones with clay heart pins that were stuffed with chocolates. (Already in *my* belly of course.)
Julie made us sweet little bird bookmarks. (Or penguins, if you are the Jack attack.) Chirp chirp!
Breanna made these wonderful furry little lambs with tags that said "Would 'ewe' be mine?" (It's hard to get Jack to leave this one alone!)

Only 2 more Valentines left to share and a giveaway to go with them!

3 comments:

  1. Can I tell you how many of those jelly beans are in *my* tummy??

    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so cute... but I'm am especially in love with that lamb. "Would ewe be mine?" - that's too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such talented blogger friends!And so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?