Sunday, April 04, 2010

Hopping down the bunny trail

Wow. This week really got away from me. And not because I was so busy getting ready for Easter either, LOL. I am still moving all the furniture around, changing the stuff on the walls, painting furniture and otherwise redoing the house.

Easter has not escaped us though!
Eggs were dyed (the whisk? BRILLIANT for small kids and egg dying)...
Parents were awoken at 6 am for bunny hunting...
Easter baskets were enjoyed...
Plastic eggs were hunted (for the first time EVER, thank you Max & Ruby)...
and counted...
and the annual Easter bunny ear photo has been taken. (And I didn't even want to poke my eyes out getting a good picture. Being five is GRAND I tell you.)

Happy Easter to all!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Now, you know what would be fun? A post with all five of Jack's Easter pics together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is so handsome!So adorable! I wish I could do some egg hunting too! I'm just too old for such things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack looks SOOOO cute! Looks like you had a wonderful day. I hope he'll still pose like that when he's 16!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, still willing to pose in bunny ears! The whisk is genius. Also, the thrifted letters in your other post - amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?