Thursday, June 17, 2010

I am meaner than this.

Had my recheck at the OB today.

The baby is moving (heart breakingly awesome that was) and growing but that giant ass hemorrhage is not disappearing despite a lot of bleeding the last two days.

The OB's prognosis is "guarded but optimistic". I can live with that.

In fact, it gives me hope. Changing docs was a good move.

I've been warned that I have approximately TWO CUPS of blood in there that has to come out somehow, which of course, freaks me out.

But today I am going to allow myself some hope.

I am going to start believing that this baby and I are meaner than this.

Getting Jack here was the hardest thing I have ever done, and I did it. He was a fiesty little thing, even from the get go.

I can do it again.

I CAN do it.

I can overcome the fear and anxiety and the darkness of some of these days.

I am meaner than this.

I can do this.

Right?

21 comments:

  1. Absolutely.
    Keep going. You CAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! You are meaner than that....in a wonderful way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you can! !Si se puede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a tough girl, no doubt about it. You can do this. We are all here pulling for you and your sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely!! Praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! You Can! With God all things are possible! (it even says that in the Bible!;)....praying for you! Thanks for the updates as i know i'm not the only one checking your blog by the hour almost some days. really praying & hoping this works out well for you, your baby & your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes...you can!! Please know that I'm thinking of you and your baby. I'll be offline soon for over a week but I'll be anxious for updates. Please know that I'm praying for you and your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely! It sounds like you've got a little battler in there who wants to stick around!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can do it.... Yes you CAN!

    Sending all my Baby Fever vibes to you and you wee little one.

    PS You are not mean. You are STRONG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, you can! Optimistic is a really good word.....even when followed by "guarded." I am so pleased that you are feeling more positive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. In our prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. In our prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes! You CAN! Sending you all our good thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, yes, and yes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you CAN do this! i truly believe that when it comes down to it, we are all much stronger than we think. thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. yes, you are tough and mean and the baby is TOUGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Melissa11:29 AM

    I teach kindergarten and one of our favorite stories is The Little Engine That Could with the "I think I can" refrain. Keep repeating that to yourself...I think I can..I think I can..I think I can...you have many, many people sending you prayers and good thoughts. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  18. **HOOAH** and **HELL YES**!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You bet you can.
    You are the 'meanest' girl I know.
    Sending love and positive thoughts your way
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are TOUGH!!!!! ROUGH AND TOUGH!!!!! This baby is a fighter, just like you.
    Visualize his little face......or hers..........and pat your belly and play music to it.
    Maybe a little Pink or Kidd Rock!!!!! That baby is going to be feisty and strong............in this I pray!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow girlie
    you have been through alot. hang in there! we are all rooting for you and baby.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?