Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Oh, how sweet of you

Oh, how sweet of you to bring me a gift when my spirits are low.
But what is IT that you brought? Oh Lord, is that POOP? Please tell me you didn't leave poop on the porch.

Farm peaches or magazines or flowers or magic dusting fairies would have done quite nicely.
Although I appreciate the care you took in lining it up so nicely on that paper towel, really, you shouldn't have.

(When I looked out the window yesterday I saw this on the porch and I swear I thought someone had left a pile of poop on the porch. Really it is just core samples from the lawn, left by the lawn guy for David. I could have done without that nasty looking gift first thing in the morning though! LOLOLOL)

6 comments:

  1. LOL! I too thought it was Poop! Then on close-up, I thought it was dead fat grasshoppers! Eurgh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too thought it was poop or some enormous bug exo skeleton. So relieved that it was the lawn guy and not Jack doing some sort of science projik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny....A big thank you indeed and what were you up walking around for, you are suppose to be on bed rest...haha don't you love extra Mom's Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have done the same thing. And I want to report that I haven't went to Big Lots yet. I'm staying strong. Trying to hold back the need for Martha Crafts on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so funny. You are right, it does look like poop
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is too funny. I kept thinking, "I hope Jack washed his hands!!!"

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?