Wednesday, October 27, 2010

On the seventh day of Halloween

The Great Pumpkin gave to me:

More holiday decorations.
Die cuts in the hall of frames;
stuff on top of the china cabinet;
a Gurley witch thrifted just this morning (two in one year? miracle);
a wall of Halloween papercuts (I really want to show you a better photo of these, but that requires taking them all down. I cut them all while waiting in the carpool in late September);
bats hanging from the antlers;
several versions of the cat/pumpkin blowmold have come my way this fall;

and the Halloween embroideries are hanging in the bathroom. (And I like having art there so much I need to figure out what to put there when I take them down.)

4 days till Halloween and the costume is still not finished. And Jack is refusing to wear a costume to his school party tomorrow.

Let the good times roll ladies.

5 comments:

  1. I'm envious of all your goodies. I love how you've displayed your die cuts. I did give you a shout-out on the blog today. We're going to attempt the ghost bowling at our kid-friendly Halloween party on Saturday. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously covet your stufed black cat. It is creepy as all get out and perfect! We don't particularly do Halloween in NZ but I'd totally put that out on display every October.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear,
    I loved the embroidered Halloween framed art and that witch is really sweet! Everything looks so charming.

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those framed die cuts. I have the same Gurley witch - she's hard to find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just clever!!! Love it all! I have a china cabinet that looks very similar to yours. It is a family heirloom probably made in the mid-1800s. I'll send a pic sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?