Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On the sixth day of Halloween

The Great Pumpkin gave to me:

Apparently a computer virus. You can no longer log onto the laptop. It refuses to accept my password and says I need to insert a floppy disk. Never mind that the computer doesn't even have a floppy disk drive!

So, how about some random Halloween decorations? It was killer hard to put up the decorations in the new house. I definitely had a "system" in the old house and I could get it all in place in one night's time. Trying to decide where to put stuff took me more than a week!
My FAVORITE vintage costume is hanging out in the office;
the super creepy lady is above the fireplace (we have plans to add some paint to turn her into a vampire, but that short on time problem is really a bugger this year);
a new die cut is added to the hall of frames;
I stuck some rats in unexpected places;
my wickedly cool chandelier FINALLY has a good home (I could never plug it in at the old house) hanging from an old bird cage holder;

and before the crazy started Jack made me a tissue paper Jack o'lantern.

I have the bat wings done, I have to go make the ears and the belly and then I can mark that costume off the list. (It was way, way, way harder than the owl. What was I thinking? I have no fingerprints left from hot glue burns.)

3 comments:

  1. um... is that a milk glass mirror??? Because i sure looks like one and I think it will be on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eagerly awaiting to see more of your decorations. I love that vintage Halloween costume and I'm a sucker of your paper die cuts. Jack's tissue paper pumpkin is very sweet. Can't wait to see his bat costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the decorations. I'm thinking of putting rats around the house but I seriously think if hubby sees them, I might hear a high pitched scream...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?