Friday, October 22, 2010

On the third day of Halloween

The Great Pumpkin gave to me:
One giant mess in the laundry room to deal with. Except this is only half the mess, I had already cleaned out the other MOUNTAIN before I thought to take a "before" photo. This system was totally not working. The garage sale dresser is now in there and boy howdy is it wonderfully tidy!

We also had one trip to the pumpkin patch, complete with -
a big warty white pumpkin (outrageously priced);
pools filled with soybeans (which were STINKY);
goats;
children of the corn (have you seen the remake of that movie? AWFUL! stop remaking this stuff!);
fake cow milking;

and playboy photo taking.

Once the party is over tomorrow I had better get the old rear in gear and make the Halloween costume, eh? The Great Pumpkin is coming soon! (And I need to decide what costume to send Jack to school in. I cannot bear to send him to school in the handmade one and have it ruined before Halloween is even here.)

2 comments:

  1. Darling pics. I can't wait to see party pics too. PS. Josie is wearing the exact same shirt as Jack today. Long live Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it looks like he was having some fun! Our school doesn't do that anymore, dressing up for halloween. I wish they did, it was always so fun for them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?