Monday, January 17, 2011

One week later

Can it have been a week already? Today was your due date!

Samantha dear, you are fabulous. At one week old you are:
a suckaholic! fingers, paci's, your clothes, you name it, if it gets near your mouth you will suck on it.

pretty mellow. You cry when hungry or poopy, but otherwise there is very little drama.

wiggly! trying to change your diapers is like trying to wrangle an octopus.

a party all night kind of girl. (Which frankly sucks since your brother rises at 6 am every day.) But I did know that was coming. Even in the belly you were up all night.

the softest, sweetest little girl I have ever known. I am completely in love with your downy little head.
BIG! This little outfit I bought for you is dangerously small already. (And it is 0-3 months. Wowzer.)

But look at that sweet baby yawn.
totally enthralled with all things sparkly. Look Mom, I see that sparkly chandelier.
a smiler! You have been smiling since the moment you came out. (You make even bigger smiles than this, but they are hard to catch.)

Tomorrow Daddy goes back to work, Jack resumes his regular kindy schedule and mama here gets to juggle you and Jack, carpool, the house and life as the mama of two for the first time on my own.

Yippeee! :-)

17 comments:

  1. Awwwww....she's just precious. I'm having new baby envy BIG TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She is like a little doll. Lucky lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these were so cute I called Mr. Oodles over to ooh and ahh. (and he did!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET!!!!!!! She is adorable!!! Congrats to you,Mr and Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! She is beautiful...and a blessing! *elaine*

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious and adorable she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is adorable!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious little one:D Brand new and shiny...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sarah she is just adorable
    I am so happy for you
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't Samantha just gorgeous. What a beautiful baby girl.
    Kiss her for all of us.............

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I'm in love. :) She's just gorgeous! I have a little something something to send your way soon! (I'm pretty slow around here lately lol)

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is perfection!! What a lucky family! :)
    xo
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie :) Look at those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, I'm so behind on my blog reading...Sarah, she is so CUTE!!!! I don't say that with newborns because they usually need to, ahem, grow into their looks. NOT SAMMI!!! She is ab beautiful. Congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?