Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Ooops, I did it again

Really I am posting to let you all know that the heart to heart swap is FULL. All participants should have received a welcome email this morning. If you think you should have been in and have not received an email saying so (or that the swap is full), please let me know. There were a few of you I had to say no to since we were already full. :-(


My Feb issue of Country Living came this week and I fell madly in love with that blue rug in the corner. A rug from Urban Outfitters. Where I nearly had to go on a postal rampage to get the rug for the baby's room (which I ended up hating).

And what did I do?

I ordered that blue lacy rug immediately.

Let's just blame it on my hormones. Or let's hope this one is a home run. Ha.

If you never browse the Urban Outfitters website, you should. Really. Lots of "anthro-esque" style with much more affordable prices. (And no, they don't pay me to say that. Remember, they are the ENEMY*! LOLOL)

I mean how awesome are these?
Ruffle Quilt
ruffle curtains
candle holders
rose mirror
awesome letters

Oh, I could go on and on. :-)

*Their on line customer service is total crap. The manager at my local shop is awesome.

7 comments:

  1. I think that rug will be a home run... it will be perfect with your "new" rocking chair. Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really surprised at how reasonable the prices are at UO! That rug is pretty terrific, and looks like it will go really well with the rocker. I can't believe how much you get done, for a woman who is bigtime pregnant. You make me feel so lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that rug too! Well I love almost anything with a doily on it, too bad I am having a boy, even if I could blame it on the hormones my husband would still not be on board for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure Urban Outfitters is owned by the same company as Anthro. It's like Gap and Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I read my new issue of Country Living and saw that rug and where it was from I thought of you and your adventure with your previous purchase! Now you go buy another one! I have been in Urban a gazillion times with my teen daughter, but never on the website - they do have cool, cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi is right, Urban Outfitters owns Anthropologie, which is awesome since it's nice to have a cheaper anthro-like alternative! You can tell also because their in-store price tags look identical.

    Love the rug, it's going to be great, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our UO doesn't have any cool stuff in it - just their nasty clothes. I've been gypped!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?