Saturday, January 08, 2011

Still here

But not until at least one trip the hospital had been made. Yesterday I had HORRIBLE back pain which eventually convinced I should go to the hospital. I was having contractions every 8 mins, but still only 3 cm dilated, so I chose to go home.

I got a good night's sleep and feel loads better today.

Except I do not feel close to a baby today and I did yesterday.

At least there is time to round up a swing to replace my non working one, a breastpump and get some groceries.

C'est la vie.

8 comments:

  1. Thinking of you! Maybe all your errands will get that baby ready to make her grand entrance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilie11:14 AM

    Well good luck! Yesterday, was my 36wk appt. I was dilated to 2 almost 3 (so doc says) and at a station of -1.. I DO NOT want this bebe to come out until i'm at least 38 1/2 wks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs, kisses, good luck, gentle vibes, happy labor day, and everything else under the sun! Can't wait for the magic of two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such exciting gtimes.
    Good luck
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still praying for you! As a funny aside....my mom was in a similar situation with contractions, etc...the Dr. told her to go home, get her stuff together, arrange for childcare, etc...and come back in the morning, or the day after....whenever contractions started getting closer or her water broke....needless to say, she walked out his office and as soon as she walked out the building--her water broke and along came my little sister about 15 min. later! Ha! I couldn't wait to get out...I wasn't due until June, but popped out in April! Babies are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I didn't realize you were so close now! So exiting!!! Best wishes for a quick and easy delivery! My second was so much easier than the first!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. so exciting! hang in there the end is near!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?