Monday, February 07, 2011

4 weeks and 5 minutes

4 weeks already Miss Sammi. How did that happen so quickly? Your chubby cheeks are back too!

Your hair color is changing and has become the subject of great debates. Redheaded or not?

I have been so desperate to craft that I will make anything when I have 5 minutes to spare. This week I sewed a bunch of old hankies together to make a table runner.

Now I need to figure out how to make Valentines for Jack's school mates in 5 minutes. Good luck to me on that one.

7 comments:

  1. Precious...your daughter and the hanky table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first...she is STUNNING!!!! and second...good luck with the 5 minute valentines. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness. All of it.

    Here's an idea I like to use (and reuse)for Valentines - I have Edie do a drawing, scan it in, play with it until I have it laid out so that I can get 4 postcards from one sheet of cardstock and print.
    Doesn't take but a few minutes of my time and it keeps her busy for at least a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red head!!! I saw a Valentine thingy on-line - punched out hearts with BlowPops threaded through the heart. They used fancy hearts but a plain one with two holes for the lollipop stick would work ...Have Jack do a tag , sign it and tie it on. As my daughter would say "KISS"... keep it simple st***d. You can do fancy schmantzy when you don't have a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely gorgeous. Kiss those little cheeks for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on making it through the first month. Still a gorgeous baby Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sarah, Sammi is suh a little sweetie. I am so happy for you and your family
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?