Thursday, February 10, 2011

Heart to Heart, part three

More valentines on tap today!
Mikey sent us these beautiful angel wings. (Mikey happens to be our very first male swapper too. Welcome Mikey!)
Katie sent us these fun book pages pockets.
And Shara sent us this little surprise...
a tiny shadowbox!

Shara, who has been swapping with the heart to heart swap since the very first swap, also sent...

a coordinating onesie for Sammi. Look at that cute little deer.

As for me, I have spent the morning digging maternity clothes out of my drawers and my closet.

Good riddance to you. I like my regular pants, thankyouverymuch. Ha.

I think I have the last of the valentines ready to go for tomorrow. And then I REALLY need to finish making those valentines for David. Where do the days go?

7 comments:

  1. Sammi is super duper cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Shara's box is adorable! So is Sammi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad Sammi could still squeeze into that Onesie. Mommy's Little Deer.....

    Loved my box of goodies as always. I thought my Deer was a little out there as far as V Day was concerned. So, I was quite happy to get a squirrel and a bird in the box too. We were all thinking different!

    Thanks for letting me play all these years. I love all my Valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That onesie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammi is getting some pudge on those cheeks! Whoo hooo! As I have said before, the Valentines were awesome this year! (As usual.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So inspiring! I made a link to your site from my blog: http://ingridlavoie.wordpress.com/
    Thank you for sharing,
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?