Tuesday, February 01, 2011

More love for Sammi

Can you stand one more doll quilt before I show you Sammi's room?

Jane sent these lovelies along with her Valentines for Samantha.

Jane is not only quite clever (I mean look at the rattle!), but she is brave. She isn't totally comfortable with her sewing machine and yet she made a little quilt for our little one.

I know this is "only the internet", but I have felt very close to Jane for several years now. We have shared little pieces of our hearts via these machines, she and I, and I will forever treasure those little baby gifts.

Thank you Jane.

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful gifts! Definitely things to be cherished :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very, very welcome! I only wish I was there to get some sweet newborn snuggles!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?