Saturday, February 12, 2011

A request

I will be back with something more exciting in a day or so. The last few days have been a little rough. Sammi is having tummy troubles, I am sleep deprived and crazily hormonal and still trying to finish valentines. Oy.

I do have a question though. I could swear someone had emailed/left a comment at some point saying they had a shabby chic hydrangea shower curtain they were willing to part with. I would love to get my hands on one more for our clawfoot tub and I am willing to make a trade if anyone does have one they want to part with.

Thank you much (in advance)!

1 comment:

  1. Kacey1:32 PM

    Oh poor Sammi! Sarah, I know you and I have talked about it before and you mentioned you haven't eliminated any food from your diet. You know I've been having major problems with Julia's tummy issues, and I have without a doubt narrowed it down to a few food items. The poor girl just can not tolerate any cows milk, of any kind. Trace amounts are fine (like I can have pieces of chocolate or a bite of cake or something) but no serious amounts. Caffeine, tomato sauce and carbonated drinks. I have totally fallen into the trap of having a few good days and then letting myself slide, like the other day I had a sprite with lunch. And the poor girl was a total friggin mess ALL night long, screaming, thrashing. It was SO awful, I was hysterical crying too.

    I just wanted to mention it because it might be worth just trying to go a day or two without the big offenders (cows milk is apparently the biggest one and the most common problem for babies) and see if it makes a difference?

    And then just think, you and I can have fun meal planning together! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?