Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What this place needs...

I recently won this very poorly photographed wallpaper on Ebay. (Don't believe me? Look at that listing.) It was cheap* and I thought perhaps it was really wonderful and the listing was just bad.

It is pretty wonderful.
And I think it might be just what the laundry room needs. (I did tell you I spend WAY too much time watching the Nate show and reading design blogs, right?)

I was only able to win two rolls, hope I have enough to do that wall. Because honey, it is fantastic!

* She had 5 or 6 rolls listed. I was wise enough to bid on the first rolls assuming other people wouldn't bid high because there was plenty more to buy. After I won two rolls Dave said I should buy a third, just in case. They started getting too rich for my blood by that point. I definitely got a deal.

** Jack just asked me if was wearing my "day shirt" or my "night shirt still". I guess that says a lot about my wardrobe, lol.

7 comments:

  1. It's your alldayallpurpose shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime shirt! Does it matter? For at least 18 months all the shirts you wear will get stained and you will have to start over again with a new wardrobe of shirts! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wallpaper and OMG that photo on eBay? Taken with a toy cellphone or what?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie, your wallpaper is lovely. You have an awesome eye for pretty! I can't wait to see it up on your walls.

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fabulous deal! And it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous...I can't believe you got that deal on ebay. Seems I always get messed with. This looks so good with the paint. So jealous you have good reason to watch those good shows in your anytime shirt. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that wallpaper! How perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?