Tuesday, May 31, 2011

20 weeks

Sammi was 20 weeks old yesterday.

Right now you:
Love Sophie.
Are starting to sit in the exersaucer.
Can do a mini pushup to hold your head up.

Are super sweet!

You are also:
starting to give hugs
can grab your toes and suck on them
can suck your thumb
starting to giggle and squeal
can sometimes roll from belly to back
can grab objects and get them to your mouth
love to snuggle
starting to take longer, more regular naps
love your little friends on your play gym and bouncy chair
are fascinated with sparkly things
starting to look out the car windows and notice the world around you
a pretty darn easy baby - if you are fed, dry and not exhausted it's all good
still nursing (and sometimes even if you are starving and I don't have much milk you would prefer the comfort of nursing over the ease of the bottle)
starting to hold onto a bottle
a twirler - you love wrapping my shirt around your fingers

5 months, here we come! (And boy is it going fast or what?)

5 comments:

  1. Eep! She is just gorgeous! I love her eyes...they are so big and expressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my goodness. What a beautiful precious baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMgoodness. That last picture made my entire reproductive system jump. She is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and lovable. Thanks for the reminder...my little girl got an extra hug on her way out the door to her last day of 4th grade today. Of course I got "MOM!" but I know she appreciates it. That Miss Sammi is yummy. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?