Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Doing

First, and most important!, Bon Jovi was AWESOME. Never mind that I spent the whole morning throwing up (some allergy problem made me so dizzy I was about to die, I haven't thrown up in 5 years, what luck!). Never mind that two tornadoes came ripping through right when I had to leave my baby for the first time with the storm sirens wailing (and Joplin, what a tragedy). And never mind that said baby SCREAMED for 2 solid hours with my mother.

Nothing was keeping me from my boyfriend. Every single one of my favorite songs, live. AWESOME I tell you. Well worth the bazillion dollars it costs to go to a concert these days.

Other than that I have been sewing a little. Jack's new quilt is coming along slooooooooooooowly.

And we are attempting to purge the basement and the garage again. We still have boxes unpacked from when we moved and I am hoping to sell some of that stuff to make some money. (My husband would REALLY like an Ipod. Let's hope "craig" comes through and we can unload some of that junk in exchange for cold, hard cash.)

:-)

Even better, in 3 days we will be on the road for one of those world's longest yard sale gigs. With Sammi in tow this time. (I've learned my lesson sweet cheeks. Where mama goes, you go.)

Wish me luck with that! LOL

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to enjoy the concert despite the stress and horrid weather. Glad you were safe. Have fun at the big SALE this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I was I could do the big SALE!!! I watch programs on tv about the miles and miles of sales and just wish! We don't have anything like that up here!

    Have fun! And don't forget to publish your findings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve an award for fan, I mean girlfriend of the year! Glad you made it to the concert. Glad there is some fun to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the sale! I made enough from one yardsale to pay for my entire recent kitchen remodel, then had a second, and was able to pay down some debt and landscape!

    ~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage
    www.shabbyfrenchcottage.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?