Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Picture it


Picture it, Sicily, 1932. Okay, not really.

We were in the car over the weekend and Sammi was doing her scream in the car routine. I was attempting to comfort her with my voice:

"It's okay baby, we are almost home. I know you are hungry. Here I am."
Jack looks over at her and very seriously says:
"No she isn't Sammi. Mommy is in China. No more fresh milk for you! From now on you only get spoiled yucky milk."

LOL That kid! Where does he come up with this stuff?

Man, there are only 4 more days until I see my boyfriend at the Scott Trade Center. Hurry up Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving that picture of you with Jack and Sammi. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling picture and funny story.. kids crack me up! Graham informed me yesterday " when he was a baby he was a little girl ... not named Graham"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pic. Love how they interact at this stage. How's the kitchen. Why didn't they catch this at the renovation or is it a result of the reno? So sorry for the headache. We are awaiting a claim on our roof for severe hail damage. I am ready to go back to work just to avoid all the phone calls and messages....smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello - I love your posts - I know that you like to make Sammi little things from upcycled items. I just made this adorable little ball from upcycled sweaters - However I am very new to blogging and do not know how to post it to you or whatever it is that I need to do! I would love to show you the pictures! I did post on my blog about it if you'd like to stop on over and check it out there! www.alittlebitathisnthat.blogspot.com

    It was very easy to make and very inexpensive! If you stop on over let me know what you think!

    Keep up the awesome posts! You have the cutest little tiny humans!!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?