Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Whatcha doin'?

So, whatcha been doing this week?

I've been:
doing some sewing on a quilt project that may mean I have bitten off more than I can chew;
doing a little painting;
doing a little garage saling;
doing some garage sale laundry;

doing a little nap training with Sammi (no cry it out or anything, just working on getting her to take actual naps!);

doing a little pondering (I really want to go to What Cheer this weekend, but Sammi is a REALLY bad car traveller. I am trying to decide if I can make it there with her hollering or find a way to keep her from hollering so we can get there.);

and doing a lot of scrambling. Dave has had some changes at work which mean much longer days for me, more work for me during the day to keep everything rolling smoothly and very little evening time to get anything done other than eat and get the kids into beds. It sucks, but it is what it is.

What have you been up to?

3 comments:

  1. Sarah: Are you really asking? If you are, you might like to know that I started my own blog a week ago, thanks in part to inspiration from you. And this weekend I am moving into a space at a local antique/home decor store here in Arizona. I am making burlap pillows and designing an all-new (at least to me) way to reuse "imperfect" vintage hankies (also inspired by your use-every-bit-of-this-otherwise-unuseable-fabric-project). Wish we had the kind of yard sales you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found a similar tablecloth today. So been there with a quilt, it is still sitting in a stack. Best of luck. Enjoy your week. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a music CD for babies with the heartbeat sound in the background. I did that when I had to drive for 10 hours by myself with a baby. He slept almost the entire way. That was 11 years ago so I can't remember what the CD was called. But you might check the library.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?