Friday, June 24, 2011

Five for Friday

It's finally Friday. And this is more than five, but the title is catchy, so it stays.

I am thankful for:
Baby birds at the park;
a FINALLY sleeping baby (her sleep has really gone to hell this week. And yes, she is swinging!) LOL);
a very, very sweet gift for Sammi, thank you Jenni!;
a pile of $2 tank tops from Old Navy (man, I had to fight a hoard of couponing vultures to get those);
a peek at a project that is going as planned (for once!);
the discovery of a park that is perfect for a kid like Jack (who doesn't really care about playgrounds, but water and sand and rocks? oh my!);
the combo of sand and my favorite type of kid photo;
watching Jack, who used to be the shyest kid I had ever seen become a real leader;
chamber of commerce weather;
an irresistible reusable cup from Old Navy (come on! It's like a doily around the middle.);

And the promise of minor league baseball tonight.

Thank you Friday. It finally feels like summer vacation around here. :-)

4 comments:

  1. i got an email from old navy today that all womens/girls tanks will be $2 for this saturday and sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat on Jack cracks me up - quite the explorer! And I cannot for the life of me figure out what you are making ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:16 PM

    I just wanted to let you know that I check Moda Bake Shop and then Makin Projeks, whenever I get the chance at the computer. I have enjoyed reading about Jack and can see how he has matured over the span of your blog, and look forward to seeing the same of Sammie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait until the dress fits her!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?