Thursday, June 02, 2011

It seemed like such a good idea

When Jack wanted this GIANT bear at costco, I let him have it. For several reasons. One, it was cheap and two, I immediately saw PHOTO PROP when I saw it.

Why do I do this to myself? LOL

It's all about Jack. If he is feeling cooperative I can get really good photos. If he isn't? Oy.
Exhibit A.
Exhibit B.
Exhibit C.
This one is kind of sweet.

And this is the best of the bunch. 25 photos and this is it!

I still think this idea has potential.

Off to torture my kids some more.

P.S. Have any other great photo prop ideas? I am working on a more "candid" photo wall of the kids and would love to hear them.

5 comments:

  1. Will that fit in an empty tub?
    Had to say it...my best shots are the kids in the yard on a blanket at play. Throw a quilt down in the sun and let them go. Sometimes the moments when they tried to talk were the best. I have some of the boys sharing a popsicle that are darling. Little chairs work well too. Big bear at a tea table ? Either way how much fun is it to spend time watching them....don't answer that too quickly! Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. B is my absolute favorite. I love the blank stare LOL. This isnt a prop but what I have been doing each year for the kids is I take them out on an open country road by my parents and each year around the same time we take their picture. My goal is to have a timeline for them when they graduate high school. So far so good but I havent hit the teenage years yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin gave her 4 kids under 6 enormous rainbow lollypops and their family photos turned out great!

    I also love a baby in a soup pot or bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack always cracks me up!
    What about bubbles as a photo prop? Maybe Jack could blow bubbles while Sammi watches. I've got some cute photos of me reading to my little brother when I was about 5 too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a FABULOUS idea!! I love the third one...I think the bear is watching over the two of them. He has taken on a personality to match the kids, who are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?