Wednesday, June 08, 2011

It's only fair

I think it's only fair that I tell you that I have completely succumbed to the "OMG ma bahbeeeeeeeeeee girl is so flippin cute she must surely need 100,000 outfits so she can wear something different and adorable every single day of the year" disease.

Oh sure, I AM the same woman who freaked out a bit over having a girl (aren't they drama queens? I was sure I was having another boy!).

I am indeed the same woman who had a panic attack in the girl's clothing at the semi- annual consignment sale when I was still pregnant because lord have mercy who needs ALL THESE CLOTHES!?!

But now? Ralph Lauren for 50 cents? More Gymboree for 50 cents? That First Impressions line from Macy's for 50 cents? YES PLEASE. I will take it ALL.
Because really. Shut the front door. Cute I tell you.

Besides, every baby needs 4 swimming suits.

Right?

12 comments:

  1. Hahaha -- you lucky duck! I'm glad to see you're having fun with that adorable little girl of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so cute-I love how she smiles with her whole face! Have fun dressing her Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A baby in summer can never ever have too many sundtesses...that one is insanely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they do! And let me just tell you they are still cute at 10...There has to be some fun when they get mouths and start questioning what you wear! Thanks for the chuckles....smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girls are 5000000 times more fun to dress than baby boys. They just are!

    Adore that little octopus dress. Sammi would look darling in a potato sack, though. :) She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah... you are so right!! By the way... this doesn't stop till the "girl child" has her own opinions. Then you'll either have to have girl #2 or wait for a grand daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:24 PM

    You are entitled because that baby is seriously one of the cutest little girls ever!!!!
    She is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, I rarely think other people's babies are really cute, but I have to say that Sammi is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen.
    And enjoy dressing her in all the clothes that YOU love and adore, because there will come a time when she wants to pick out her own stuff and you will long for all those sweet summer dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is just too cute!!!

    Have FUN dressing her up while you can. Indulge in the matching hair accessories, socks, ahtds shoes.
    One day she will be a pre-teen and won't be caught dead in anything you deem "cute".
    (From the mom of a now 25 year old daughter--oh how I long for those days again---or GRANDKIDS!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is a beauty...so jealous! I wasn't allowed girls because I would go broke buying stuff! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, she does need four swimsuits!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?