Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Party Tricks

This is Samantha.
She turned 24 weeks old yesterday.
This is Samantha wearing the ADORABLE little pinafore dress I thrifted for her yesterday that is quite hard to photograph.
This is Samantha wearing said adorable dress and looking every bit like a kewpie doll. (Too bad I cropped out the bit of hair that was sticking up on accident.)

And this is Samantha doing her newest party trick - rolling onto her tummy.

Which she did over and over and over and over and over again last night in her crib.

Except that she cannot roll back over to her back.

So then she hollers for someone to come rescue her.

Over and over and over and over and over and over again.

It will be a much better party trick when you sort out how to roll over again Miss Samantha Dear.

Just sayin'.

5 comments:

  1. I was thinking kewpie doll the second I saw that photo. She's not just cute, she's clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest baby girl I have seen in ten years! So perfect with rosy cheeks and pink pinafores...Don't let Jack near that hair...just kidding...smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just about the cutest baby I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too was thinking "kewpie doll" from the start! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She did the hard part first!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?