Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sitting!

Hi there.

We're here.
Sweet cheeks is working on sitting up!

And Jack attack is working on dodging the camera.

Let's look at him 6 years ago today instead.

Cute little bugger.

We've been busy. Doing what? I have no clue. I just know we are busy.

The cars needed repairs, the garden needed tending, bowling leagues were finished for the summer, school supplies have been acquired, we've watched a 1,000 movies, we've been swimming, I've done some "need to do" sewing, I've pondered moving from this spot (but frankly we are on day 15 of scorching hot weather and I have little desire to do so), the kids have been sleeping late so the days seem rather short, and on and on.

It's all rather boring really.

I am sure that any day now I will be struck with something interesting to say.

Until then everyone (and I mean you!) go give Jane and her little miracle a lot of love, okay?

1 comment:

  1. Sammi's cuteness overload is just too much for me to handle! I want to eat her up!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?