Friday, July 08, 2011

Somebody call the cute baby police

My crazy cat decided to take a nap in the coupons while I was sorting them. LOL
I made Sammi a crazy cute bapron using some laminated cotton I got off Etsy two nights ago.

She is ready for baby food now and it was time to have a bib. The cuteness of this thing is crazy. And it was really easy to make (it would have been better to use a wider bias tape, but this matched and was in the stash.)

She thinks the flowers on it are fine entertainment!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that girl should be under arrest for being too cute! I've never heard of a bapron until now, but just looking at it, I can tell it's going to be so easy to clean that cutie pie up after she eats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea. I love the flower print on your bapron.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what's the shipping rate for her? Just kidding. She is getting so big! Honestly one of the sweetest faces I have seen on a baby...darling bapron. I don't know how you get all that stuff done in a day. My cat has a thing for sitting on the laptop? Not near as cute...smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?