Wednesday, August 31, 2011

At the hospital

Sammi and I are at the hospital with grandpa today.

My dad has been unwell for many months now and after a serious of doctors with a series of (not small) issues that have never been addressed my brother and I finally convinced him to go to the ER last night.

He is facing really scary stuff and your thoughts and prayers would be much appreciated.

It is heartbreaking to see my dad go from a vibrant man who was hiking and biking and working to someone who cannot even get in the car without thinking he is going to die.

:-(

I will be back when the dust settles a bit.

10 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear this Sarah -- I hope your father will get well soon.

    On a happier note, the pictures you've been publishing of Sammi are just WAY too cute -- she's such a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Take care, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you all today. Blessings and strength...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. I'm very sorry. I hope your dad will be well soon. My prayers are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking good thoughts for you & your Dad, Sarah. Isn't it hard to be the kids who are worrying about their parents, when it has always been the other way around?

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( So sad to read this. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your Dad. My thoughts & prayers are with you. *elaine*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keeping your family in my prayers. I hope he is well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping the best for you and your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thinking of you and your dad, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?