Sunday, August 14, 2011

Flea Market Sundays, getting worse

The weather is beautiful today. 70 degrees and perfect. So, of course, I trotted us off to the flea market.

Where I bought something shocking.

Nothing.

Not a single penny left my pocket.

Oy.

Yesterday I went to a benefit garage sale being held by one of the other kindergarten mommies. Someone from her playgroup is about to lose her husband to cancer, and I wanted to give them some money. I figured if nothing else I would just leave a donation.


I was pleasantly surprised to find this plan toys dollhouse at the garage sale. SCORE!

It made up for going to a handful of garage sales and buying nothing at them either.

I think my luck has just about run out this year. :-)

Hopefully you were luckier than I was.

Happy Sunday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there. What say you?