Thursday, August 25, 2011

Halloween swap update

Hello again,

First, I may or may not have bought something at Michaels this morning to make my ornaments. I am so happy that everyone is excited to play along!

Second,
If you commented under these names:
Sara
Stephanie
Lee
Green Gemini

Please send me an email at makinprojiks@gmail.com so I can add your email address to a contact list. You are all listed under noreply@blogger right now.

And last but not least, I think we are pretty full. So I will go ahead and close sign ups now. Once I have the last 4 email addresses I will send a group email to everyone and see if we can work out some details.

3 comments:

  1. Ok so I know you post said to email you but I am having issues with my old email address - the blocked it for some reason - so I have just opened a new one -

    kleindesign35@hotmail.com

    So if you still have my old one from when I bought the tableclothes you should delete that one!! kleindesign1@hotmail!!

    Thanks
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so I think it is going to be a looooooong day!!! it is NOT kleindesign35@hotmail.com

    it is kleindesign37@hotmail.com


    I think I need to go back to bed and start over!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay so pleased you have got yourself a creative mission and a social one at that. Don't know about you but I'm always far more motivated when I'm making something for someone else! I hope the flow of creativity washes away the funk xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?