Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A halloween swap?

I am seriously starting to think I have lost the will to live. I don't want to sew, paint, clean, or do anything.

But tweekala is right, what I need is a projik!

When I was stewing on what that project might be I thought perhaps some of you would be interested in a Halloween ornament swap? I am always looking for new things to hang on the Halloween tree and the Valentine swap is wildly successful at doing just that.
These images are from Martha Stewart.

You can find all the links on my pinterest board here , along with some other ornament ideas I dug up.

If anyone wants to join leave me a comment or shoot me an email.

If there is interest on Friday I will come up with some details.

18 comments:

  1. Hee hee, you KNOW I'd love to enjoy some swappy fun again!

    Michaele

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Halloween Swap sounds like a ton of fun. I'd join! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what the heck! I'm in if you'll have me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well YEEHAW that would be fun!! sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to participate...I have so much fun with Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing everyone's creations. I will be sitting this one out though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim sent me-I am a new follower and I am interested in a Halloween swap! Love all things Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, I don't have a tree, but I LOVE Halloween! I think I can give this a shot. (This way I can possibly use up some of my Martha stash!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meeeeeee, I love the valentine, & have some fun ideas for my halloween tree this yr!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in, I love a good Halloween Projik.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Seeing as how I can never manage to make the V-Day deadline, what with two birthdays and other stuff, I'm hoping that I can make this one if there is still space.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm interested. Not sure if you are booking people yet or not -- having crazy days right now but either way (if I'm in or out), I'd love to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wait....wait...I never miss a post and I missed this! I want to play don't make me throw a tantrum........that is my dot dot dot tantrum.......I'm in, I'm in...Let me know. I had a kiddo go to the principal office yesterday for something incredibly stupid so I was detained from computer blogging. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?