Sunday, August 21, 2011

That's the way we roll

Dave decided he should join in on the planking craze at Target this morning.
Jack had a go at it too.
I decided to take a photo of Sammi this morning. Ha. I nearly had a nervous breakdown! Between Jack talking to her (making her look away), the cats butting in on every picture, Dave asking me a million questions about where shit was in the kitchen and the baby! The baby has decided if she is sitting on her bottom on the hardwood she can use her hands and scoot herself backwards.
Maybe I should call her scooter instead of cheeks. Or Charlie Brown because of the tongue?
Pete the pirate?


Nah, I'll stick to cheeks.

But it will be awhile before I attempt another photo session.

:-)

P.S. How's that for the most incoherent blog post ever? Jack has lost the boomerang on the roof, the cats won't get off me and I have too many distractions.

4 comments:

  1. What? Not a normal day at your house? And I thought I was the only one with all the drama. Bad news is we get to do it all over again tomorrow...its the same as the good news. Smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the one where she's looking to the side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness Sarah! Those are the most adorable pics. Professional good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's SO adorable Sarah! And planking??? Too funny -- I've never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?