Friday, August 12, 2011

Tree-mendous

This morning I took the kids to see the extreme tree house exhibit at the botanical gardens. They were interesting and everything was lovely until Sammi decided to SCREAM her head off the entire ride home. For 50 minutes. At this point, my nerves are so short I can hardly think straight!

Some were "artistic".
Some were straight out of star wars.
Some were traditional.
Some appealed to the sewing/crafty side of me (those circles were applied with wheat paste back in April!).

And some were intellectual.

And the kids?
Cute.
As always.

Too bad I missed getting a picture of Jack holding hands with his little friend Caitlyn! Man was that *cute*!

1 comment:

  1. A treehouse exhibit would be TOTALLY up our alley. Very cool. Sweet pics of the kiddos too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?