Friday, August 26, 2011

What Sammi is wearing, the Friday version

This is not my favorite dress/background combo. But cheeks is sick and wasn't feeling up to her photo shoot this morning.

And if you look too closely you will see how snotty she is.

Oy.

If you signed up (or think you signed up) for the Halloween swap, you should have a swap email. If you don't see it, please email me asap so I can figure out what happened. We have a larger than usual number of folks interested, so it's possible I have made a mistake somewhere while juggling the children and the cats. LOL

8 comments:

  1. I think the dress and the background are quite sweet together. Cute cuteness indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be prepared.... she will probably be sick a lot for awhile. Jack is bringing home all sorts of stuff from school even if he doesn't catch them! Such is the fate for the younger child(ren).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope cheeks is feeling better soon. Beautiful dress and backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress and the backdrop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that lavender, too. She looks fabulous even when she's feeling poorly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This may be the last thing on earth you'd ever do but your daughter would be the cutest baby model ever! You'd never have to work again and she's great at sitting there looking too cute for words. She is adorable :-) Sorry just had to say!! (and sorry she's not feeling too well though) :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. killing me, sammi! you are too cute, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, my 6yo was just looking over my shoulder while i was blog-hopping and saw a baby photo from a photographer's website. he oohed and aahed, so i said, 'you wanna see a REALLY cute baby? I'll show you a REALLY cute one' and scrolled through some sammi photos. oh my. that girl. and he agreed. REALLY cute. ;)
    thought you'd get a kick out of that.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?