Monday, August 29, 2011

Yesterday did NOT end well

My children are cute. (Thumb sucking in her vintage dress.)
It's a good thing they are so darn cute. (Playing cowboy.)
Because one of them is more than a handful right now.

And he is not getting any better.

Yesterday involved a lot of drama that included gallons of water in the air conditioning vents.

I think I almost had a stroke when I looked down and saw a lake in there.

I mean a LAKE in the hvac vent!

Lord.

Help me now.

Or at least send wine coolers.

I am going to need them.

6 comments:

  1. I completely understand. I've got teenage moodswings from the 13 year old, and my five year old pulled the fire-alarm at school last week while she was with my husband visiting his new office. I'd be happy to join you for that winecooler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that children who look that angelic would be wreaking havoc at your house! That definitely sounds like a winecoolers and a couple of shots of whiskey kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Lord-one of the days that mothers are so very happy just to survive!! Hope things are better today and the vents have dried. I think one or two wine coolers are a fab way to end a dreadful day! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skip the winecoolers, move straight to the hard stuff.
    And someday you might look back on this and laugh.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go straight to the gin and tonic. It makes dinner time much easier. I have one trying to drive in high school traffic...one being sent to the principal and one who think she needs to wear a bra! Let it all go and go pin something...works for me! Can't be that bad with those gorgeous cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oy, vey! What a day....this then your dad's issues. I'm still stuck with no electric and a boss that won't alter my schedule so I can get home before dark (no traffic lights or street lights, either...) Bleh! I had a fishbowl sized sangria last night at one of the few resturants open. I've started on my halloween goodies, too! Excited!

    hugs,

    Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?