Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finally.

Egads. The junk gods FINALLY smiled on me this week.
I can never have too many of these.
Wheeee! I didn't have this one in the fisher price collection yet.
I rarely buy animal pottery, but this one is tiny and cute and a good color.
The three little kittens who lost their mittens will grace Sammi's wall when the doll quilts have to come down for toddlerhood.

And another glass battery case. I am thinking I will fill this one with something fun for Halloween.

I have more junk to show you tomorrow and I am FINALLY making a few things for Halloween, so crafting to come this week.

I know, don't die from the shock of it. LOL

5 comments:

  1. Love the Halloween! I never ever find vintage Halloween. And the squirrel is really cute!

    Am I missing something or is there not a button at the bottom of your blog to go on to older posts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee for Vintage Halloween! You did very well, my dear! I can't wait to see more Halloween crafting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh crud...I have the three kittens I have been looking for the mom for some time. I am running out of room fast though. Yours are in great shape. I have never seen the battery holders...how nifty! Love your Fisher Price...Have that blow mold. Your magnets on and working even if it is wet! Smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous of every single thing you found! Still waiting to find one of those squirrel pieces, LOVE the FP clock, and I think that battery case will look fantastic with something Halloweeny in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that little squirrel pottery makes me *squeal*! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?