Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It was linen day

Every day should start with a sweet picture of cheeks.

When we went junking this past weekend it was linen weekend. I could have bought piles and piles and piles of linens, but I foolishly didn't bring enough cash!
These mittens kill me. And yes, I plan on putting them on cheeks at least once. I don't think they were ever used since they are still sewn together. They are soft. So soft. And that ribbon? Wonderful.
This was probably made for a real baby since it is lined with plastic, but it will be going on a doll around here. Again with the cute. Killing me.
I don't have a huge collection of cross stitch quilts because patchwork is what makes my heart go all aflutter, but when I dug this out of a bin, oh my! MUST OWN. (You can click to enlarge it.) It says good night, sweet dreams.
It's been very loved.

But those are the sweetest bears ever. Promise.

4 comments:

  1. You always find the "best" linens. Darling graphics. Perfect for sweet cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cheeks...sigh. Love them.

    I have a pattern for those mittens! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good finds...your photos of sweet cheeks just melt my mommy heart...she is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute stuff...but seriously...can sweet cheeks get any cuter??!!?? my 2 guys are all grown and I missed many photo ops of my sweet Allie...so your blog is the sweetest baby fix of all! Happy Wednesday! *e*

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?