Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's only Tuesday?

I woke up this morning with HIGH hopes that today was going to be better than yesterday.

And then the baby kept me up most of the night (AGAIN) and Jack peed all over the bathroom (AGAIN) and I have 14 more loads of laundry due to said peeing incident and on and on.

Dave sent me this article on Tuesdays which at least made me laugh.

It's a good thing I am in charge of this ship, because I have just declared that I am done for the day. Yeaup, I will take care of the baby and play with her and make something creative, but no more work today*.

And it's not even 9 am yet!

In the meantime, here's the last of the weekend junk.
Oooooh sparkly.
Ooooohhh glittery.
Awww, reminds me of my childhood.

Oooooh, fun for my little cowboys and indians fan.


*Just wait until I tell you what I did yesterday to avoid more work. I will go to any lengths right now to have a moment of rest. LOL

6 comments:

  1. Total SCORE on the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Becky. SWOON! I think every time I had to go clean up pee, I might have to go have a look at those pretties to perk me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I always say it'll be there when you get back or when you feel like doing it! loL!!
    LOVE that costume! It reminds me of childhood too and I can still smell that smell of the mask with a bag full of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My feelings exactly....had a similar week except with dogs and their bathroom issues...lovely...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell Dave thank you for that article link. It made me laugh out loud! Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Renee Wheeler
    Austin, TX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty sure I could dig out a picture of me in a costume very similar to that, circa 1958 or 1959..of course the photo is in black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?