Tuesday, September 06, 2011

More yard sales

It is brrrrrrrrrrrrrr degrees this morning, Jack is sick, Sammi has been up since 5 am and I need to go to like 4 different grocery stores.

It's shaping up to be a rip roaring day around here!

What else did I buy?
A corner shelf. Barbara made me do it. I might paint it and use it in the kid's playhouse.
A mesh stocking.
Actually a metric ton of mesh stockings.

I could swear I have seen a really cool altered art sort of project with these but I cannot google it/flickr it/pin it anywhere. Anyone else remember it?

(I plan on selling off a bunch of these after Halloween.)
A scary clown. I had to do it. There were scary clowns EVERYWHERE down there this year. I am not sure what to do with this one yet. LOL

Big wire baskets which are in the pantry holding stuff already.

I cleaned out Sammi's closet yesterday and I still have so many little dresses for our dress a day project, but now it's so chilly that is on hold already! I will be back tomorrow with a few fabricky things I bought.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! I have the clown cookie jar. It was my Grandmother's. I also have the 4 matching clown milk glasses,made with white glass. Lots of good memories having cookies and milk at G'ma's house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabricky things did you say? Love those mesh stockings. And there you go, blaming me again, but I'd have bought that corner shelf in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really against all things Clown - but that cookie jar is okay in my book - cute!

    It is 52 degrees here on the kiddos birthday which is CRAZY! I wish he was still young enough for his big outdoor parties - they kids usually nearly have heatstroke. It is perfect weather today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is like brr...degrees. I did a happy dance just for the occasion. I dig that clown can. Enjoy...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that scary clown! Awe.some.

    My mother in law gave us some of those wire baskets and I'm not sure what I ever did without them. She had garden produce in them when she brought them, and now we store just about everything in them--pans, food, you name it. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That clown is freaking me out! Looks like a good haul though!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?