Sunday, October 16, 2011

End of the Halloween Swap

The last group of swap ornaments!
A super sweet little witch from Sara.
A bright and fun pumpkin banner from Courtney (which is obviously gracing our coat rack!).
Amazing eggs from Lee , I hope they arrived in one piece! (I saw that in Martha many years ago and just never got around to doing it. Now I am spared!)
Cute little birdhouses (crow houses perhaps? I have crows on the brain) from Shannon.
Meow! Kitty wreaths from Alexandra (welcome to the swap!).
I chose an owl from Desi , but there were other designs too!
Vampire bats from Jamie (I debated how to spell your name for awhile, but I would have to log out to check and time is creeping up on me, apologies if I chose the wrong way!). Mine lost an eye and a certain little someone has made off with it.

And a very quick photo of them all on the tree.

Better photos of the tree later next week.

This coming week holds parent teacher conferences, two days off school, Jack's birthday, doctor visits for both kids, two days with my dad, and one big cowboy party.

I am exhausted already!

4 comments:

  1. I finally got my tree out and decorate dit - love all my swap ornaments. Did you paint your tree black? I think I remember that somewhere. I put mine on my white tree and I really like it. But, a black one would be good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the compliment on my eggs, Sarah!
    Love your witch hat-I need to make some of those for my tiny Teddy bears!
    Good luck with your upcoming busy week! Remember to take deep breaths and smile! hugs, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes with your week ahead. Your tree is just delightful. The ornament swap was a big hit once again. Many thanks for hosting. My tree thanks you too!

    Halloween hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definately going to have to make an egg pumpkin!!! those are sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?