Friday, October 07, 2011

Halloween Swap madness

I made little witch hats for the Halloween swap.
20 fiddly little witch hats. (I made 20 so I could keep one of each ornament the swappers sent from each group. The other swappers made 10.)

And they are super cute.

Even if my damn cat keeps eating them and I have to keep repairing them.

And the Martha Stewart stickers won't stick.

Still, much love.
And I have just spent three exhausting long hours turning this...

into this.

Wait a minute Mr Postman!

8 comments:

  1. I can hardly stand the wait! Thanks again for being our lovely hostess with this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo I love a good sneek peek at what my box with suprise me with!!! I am just bursting!! I'm like a little kid at Christmas!!! Hurry up mailman!!

    Thanks again for hosting such a fun project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your witch hat-and already have many ideas of where it will end up!
    Can't wait to see all the goodies coming!
    Hope my swap gets to everyone in good shape...and not many pieces!
    Hugs! Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still giggling about the insanity of the stamps on that envelope :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eep! Those are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your hard work in this! Excited for my box! Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even imagine how your going to get all those to the post. Thanks for doing all the work. The hats are darling but I must admit all your sweet little kitchen details had me drooling. Cake tins, canister decals, oh my....Feel free to accidentally slip those in my box...smiles...Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can hardly wait! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?