Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On the third day of Halloween

On the third day of Halloween, the Great Pumpkin gave to me:
One finally transformed garage sale painting...
vampire, anyone?
One AMAZING spelling test from Jack (he worked so hard to teach himself how to spell these words! His teacher gives him a separate spelling test from the rest of the class);
One pair of giggling ghosts in the big gold frame;
One tablecloth closet full of blow molds. This is the first time I have put them here and I really like them all grouped together.

AND I finished Jack's costume yesterday, yippeeee!

Off to change smoke detector batteries. Cheerio!

3 comments:

  1. I'm ORANGE with envy over your blow mold collection. I only have 2.

    Good luck with the costume creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder why I traded you the one and only Halloween Blowmold I ever found. But, I traded you for mywhite tree whch I use for nearly every single holiday, so it was a good trade. Plus, I found TWO blowmolds this weekend, so I'm good again!

    *That vampire photo is right up The Bean's alley. He would LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooooo jealous of that portrait. SO JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?