Monday, December 26, 2011

Heart to Heart 2012


The invitations are done for Sammi's first birthday (yes, that is her actual silhouette!), and you know what that means! Time to sign up for the 2012 Heart to Heart swap.

There are 14 spots open.

If you are selected you will make 14 Valentines, mail them to me and receive 14 different valentines in return.

THE ABSOLUTE, WRITTEN IN STONE DEADLINE IS FEB 1. THEY MUST BE AT MY HOUSE BY THEN OR YOU ARE OUT. (Sorry to shout, but I just don't have time for dawdling.)

Specific making and mailing guidelines will be emailed to participants on Jan 1. If you are wondering if you want to sign up the general making guidelines are no bigger than 5 x 7 and they can be made from any materials you'd like. Searching the blog for heart to heart will give you an idea of what previous swaps have included.

If there are more than 14 people signed up I will have a lottery for the spots. (Aka, throw your names in the hat and let the kids draw names.)

You may sign up by leaving a comment here (be specific in your comment, "I want to sign up for the swap" and leave an email address please) or you may email me directly - makinprojiks@gmail.com.

I already have a great idea for my contribution and I can't wait to see what you all make this year!

16 comments:

  1. Please include me in the swap! It was wonderful last year. So many fun goodies. kenwardk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd love to play along, sarah. and i love, love, love sammi's first birthday invite!!! xo-melissa malkpl@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in again!(please include me in your swap) I think I actually have an idea already!!!
    tcupps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a go! Got my idea! Hope(@)hopevestergaard.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add me in lulabellsdaughter at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Add me in lulabellsdaughter at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me please! I love this swap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. me me
    ddashby16@hotmail.com
    Desi

    ReplyDelete
  12. You *know* it's become a tradition when you venture out on December 26 for next year's holiday decor AND crafty materials for the Heart to Heart Swap! I hope to be included again!

    michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Michaele

    ReplyDelete
  13. If there is still space available I would love to join!

    Artsymomma @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. count me again if there is room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If there is space I would love to participate again. If I am late, I am happy to be on the waiting list.
    Katie
    kayteejane@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had so much fun last year with this, would love to be part of it again! cpcosgriff@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?