Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Insane packaging

The UPS man just brought this GIANT box. (I put the can there for scale.)
WTH did I order this time?
Seriously. They packed 100 postcards into a box so big I could fit Sammi into it. LOL
They turned out cute though.
And finally I have a new postcard of Sammi looking like Sammi instead of a newborn!
Speaking of Sammi. The tsunami goes around making messes like this everywhere. EVERYWHERE I tell you. (And I let her. She is happy to play for many hours this way.)
It reminded me of this picture that I blogged when Jack was a baby/toddler on March 15, 2006.

No wonder I feel like I have been blogging forever. :-)

*Unlike her brother though, Sammi is not really interested in having us read to her. Just this week she started listening to a few pages. By now Jack had memorized his favorite book Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb and he would ask for it by saying "dum dum mama". It's okay with me though. My mantra lately with Jack has been this - damn it's hard to live with Einstein. lol (The differences in their developments are mind blowing really.)

4 comments:

  1. Lord, they're cute. Sammi's even cute when she's making a mess. Our kids did nothing at the same time - it was pretty amazing. And confounding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great postcard and at least that little mess making gal is ADORABLE. I got two big boxes the other day and there was an insane amount of bubble wrap that they had wrapped items in. I was actually pretty happy as I won't have to buy it for months - just recycling it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute postcards. Love the tornado pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand why companies do that. I ordered a personalized scroll from Birthday Express (maybe an 8x10 piece of paper). It came in a HUGE box. No wonder shipping costs are so high!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there. What say you?